- How should teachers eliminate becoming victims of discipline associated with swastika symbols?
- How can teachers avoid the perception of systemic racism?
- How can teachers reduce the rise in racist abuse suspensions?
- How can White teachers survive the new Donald Trump era?
- How can teachers help Black students who get stressed out about racism in schools?
Tag Archives: racism in the classroom
The recent 2016 presidential election of Donald Trump will present racial challenges for White teachers across the country. Many Black and Hispanic students will devalue the intentions of their White teachers which will ultimate impact student achievement and the overall … Continue reading
In a recent article, researchers report that racism creates hormones in students which is counterproductive to their academic success and is the primary contributor to racism in schools. Once again researchers have placed the blame on Black parents instead of … Continue reading
In a recent article, a Baltimore special education teacher believes that the teachers’ role in fighting racism in education involves uniting students to embrace concepts of love rather than hate. While it is plausible to teach children not to hate, … Continue reading
In a recent article, prosecutors that represent the city of Baltimore have decided to indict six police officers regarding the Freddie Gray homicide. While many believe that the police indictments will have a calming impact on students, it may become … Continue reading
In a recent article, it has been reported that public opinion considers California teachers as racist because of the over representation of Black student suspensions which results from classroom discipline. Many teachers believe that the major cause is student behavior … Continue reading